- Dell EMC VxFlex appliance offers a turnkey experience and allows customers the flexibility and savings to ‘bring their own’ compatible networking. With VxFlex appliance, customers benefit from a smaller starting point, with massive scale potential, without having to compromise on performance and resiliency. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/VxFlex-Products/Dell-EMC-VxFlex-appliance/p/Dell-EMC-VxFlex-Appliance
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
VMware vSphere, Red Hat Virtualization, Microsoft Hyper-V
Maximum Cluster Configuration
Per node (automated via VxFlex Manager)
Choice of Dell or Cisco supported switches
Server OS Support
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, R640, R740XD, R840
- VxFlex family datasheet
- Learn more about the VxFlex family, its key use cases and differentiators.
- VxFlex Manage demo
- Learn more about the comprehensive IT Operations Management software for VxFlex appliance.
- Dell EMC VxFlex family white paper
- This whitepaper provides an overview of the Dell EMC VxFlex portfolio and describes in detail the compelling performance, resiliency and flexibility that makes this solution so unique.
|VxFlex appliance||VxFlex integrated rack|
|Use Case||Multi-hypervisor, bare metal, two-layer model, storage-only architecture, high performance databases||Multi-hypervisor, bare metal, two-layer model, storage-only architecture, high performance databases|
|Server||Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, R640, R740XD, R840||Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, R640, R740XD, R840|
|Networking||Choice of Dell or Cisco supported switches||Integrated|
|Software-defined storage||VxFlex OS||VxFlex OS|
|Management||VxFlex Manager: Alerting, monitoring, reporting||VxFlex Manager: Alerting, monitoring, reporting, RCM|
|Cluster Expansion||Per node (automated via VxFlex Manager)||Per node/rack (automated via VxFlex Manager)|
|Hypervisor support||VMware vSphere, Red Hat Virtualization, Microsoft Hyper-V||VMware vSphere, Red Hat Virtualization, Microsoft Hyper-V|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
The following services are available for purchase.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|Deployment Services||Modular, fixed-price and scope services tailored to your solution. Designed to simplify your Dell EMC Unity deployment while ensuring optimal performance. Custom services are also available.|
|Add-On Deployment Services||Easy to order add-on services for rapid deployment of FAST, replication, snapshots, anti-virus, additional hosts & shares/exports.|
|Migration Services||Quickly move data from existing storage to your new array to speed deployment.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Hyper-converged infrastructure system that delivers extreme performance, resiliency and flexibility
- Dell PowerEdge servers powered by Dell EMC VxFlex OS
- High performance databases and applications
- Support for multiple hypervisors, operating systems, and bare metal
- Flexible deployment options include hyper-converged or 2-Layer
Dell EMC VxFlex Ready Nodes combine industry leading PowerEdge servers with VxFlex OS software to provide massive scalability in reliable, easy-to-deploy HCI building blocks.
- Handle up to 1.8X more database orders per minute (1)
- Run the business 87% faster with Ready Nodes (1,2)
- Achieve up to 50% lower cost compared to traditional SAN (3)
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.