- Speed data backups up to 50% with the DD Boost software option and Dell EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Solve-For/BACKUP-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Data-Domain-Boost-Data-Protection-Software/p/DDM-SPEC-SOFT-001-1Q13-0046?PID=EMC_SRS-DDBST-1A50_HEAD
- Data Domain Resource Library: Access white papers, community forums, worksheets, tools, and more for the Dell EMC Data Domain products.
- Video: Data Domain Boost Overview
- Overview (PDF): Dell EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems.
- Overview (PDF): Dell EMC Data Domain software options.
- White Paper (PDF): Learn about four key elements in the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture which in combination provide the industry's highest levels of data integrity and recoverability.
- White Paper (PDF): Learn how the Data Domain Stream Informed Segment Layout (SISL) scaling architecture delivers high-throughput deduplication storage systems with economical storage hardware.
- Online Support for Data Domain Deduplication Storage Systems (User registration required)
- Dell EMC Data Domain Support Forum (User registration required)
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get cloud-enabled for modern protection with Data Domain DD3300; an entry-level appliance designed for the needs of SMB IT environments + enterprise ROBO.
- 2U protection storage appliance with comprehensive coverage
- Cloud-ready for LTR & DR
- Multi-site scalability for ROBO
- Starts at 4 TB; can manage up to 4.8 PB with DD Cloud Tier
DD VE is a software-defined version of Dell EMC Data Domain that is apt for ROBO, entry and cloud environments. It is very flexible and can deploy in minutes to achieve backup, archive and disaster recovery.
- Scales from 0.5-96 TB per DD VE instance on-prem and in-cloud
- Scales up to 96 TB for AWS, Azure and VMware Cloud
- Expand capacity in 1 TB increments
- Supported on VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and KVM
Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery (DD CDR) allows enterprises to copy backed-up VMs from their on-prem environments to the public cloud (AWS) for the orchestration and automation of DR testing, DR fail-over and failback.
- Protect directly from Data Domain to AWS
- Orchestrated failover within AWS
- Orchestrated fail-back to on-prem
- Secure, Simple & Economical Disaster Recovery
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.