- See a 2x-3x increase in I/O for VMware with EMC PowerPath/VE intelligent multipathing. Improve application performance and availability. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/POWERPATH-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-PowerPath-VE-Data-Protection-Software/p/EMC-SPEC-SOFT-002-1Q13-0053
Product Data Sheet
Required Disk Space
Installation directory (the default is /opt) 40MB
Root file system 30 MB
/usr 12 MB
/var 1 MB
Dell EMC VMAX
Dell EMC XtremIO
Dell EMC Unity
Dell SC Series
Supported Operating Systems
- Dell EMC PowerPath/VE for VMware vSphere - Best Practices Planning. This White Paper provides an overview of Dell EMC PowerPath/VE, a path management solution for VMware vSphere that provides the highest level of dynamic load balancing, path failover, path restoration, path testing, and automated performance optimization.
- Dell EMC PowerPath Load Balancing and Failover - Comparison with Native MPIO OS Solutions. This White Paper explains how PowerPath's optimization policies enhance I/O throughput and ensure fast and non-disruptive path failover and failback.
Dell EMC PowerPath Resource Library
Access analyst reports, white papers, community forums, worksheets, tools, and more for the Dell EMC PowerPath products.
- PowerPath/VE for VMware Support Site
- PowerPath for Windows Support Site
- PowerPath for AIX Support Site
- PowerPath for HP-UX Support Site
- PowerPath for Linux Support Site
- PowerPath for Solaris Support Site
|Automate and optimize data path pools to ensure application availability and performance in virtual environments.|
|Automate data path management, failover and recovery, and optimize load balancing to ensure application availability and performance.|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
Product Data Sheets
Support Sites (User registration required):
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.