- Achieve low-latency performance, efficiency, and zero-impact copy services for block workloads with the Dell EMC XtremIO all-flash storage array. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/EMC-XtremIO-Products/Dell-EMC-XtremIO-X2-All-Flash-Array/p/EMC-XtremIO-Flash-Scale-Out
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Data Reduction Services
In-memory virtual copies
Quality of Service
XtremIO Data Protection (XDP)
Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction
Up to 4.9 PBe (petabytes of effective capacity)
Max Number of SSD Drives
72/60 per X-Brick
Minimum Raw Capacity
- ESG Report: Dell EMC XtremIO X2: Delivering High Performance and Advanced Functinoality for Virtualized Environments
- Brochure: Dell EMC All-Flash Storage Efficiency Guarantee
- Solution Interactive Tool: Dell EMC VDI Storage Navigator
|Dell EMC Data Domain||Ensure data protection and recovery at the highest levels of data integrity for backup, archive, and disaster recovery.|
|Dell EMC RecoverPoint||Enable concurrent local and remote data replication, with continuous data protection for any point-in-time recovery.|
|Dell EMC AppSync||Empower application owners to satisfy copy demand for data repurposing, operational recovery, and disaster recovery with Dell EMC AppSync.|
|Dell EMC Data Protection Suite Enterprise Edition||Protect your data with Dell EMC's most comprehensive backup and archive software suite.|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
Dell EMC XtremIO All-Flash configurations come with a 1 year Limited Hardware Warranty. All software comes with the EMC Software Warranty.
The following services are available for purchase.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Make scalable VMAX performance and data services yours at the lowest starting price with Dell EMC VMAX 250F All-Flash. Supports over 1 million IOPS.
- Over 1 million IOPS
- Less than 500 microsecond latency
- 1 PB effective maximum capacity
- 99.9999% availability
- Multi-controller scale up/scale out
- Block/file, open, IBM i support
Gain extreme performance for your most demanding file workloads with Dell EMC Isilon F800 scale-out NAS. All-flash meets massive scalability and efficiency.
- Up to 250,000 IOPS per chassis
- Up to 15 GB/s throughput per chassis
- Stores 96 TB to 924 TB per chassis
- 60 SSDs per chassis
- Dense 4U chassis design cuts costs
- Powered by OneFS
#1 in Converged, now all in 1 system. The Dell EMC VxBlock 1000 delivers on business agility, data center efficiency and operational simplicity.
- Integrated compute, networking, storage
- Everything you need in one system
- Dell EMC storage
- Cisco UCS compute and networking
- Integrated data protection
- For all workloads
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.