- Data Domain Replicator replicates deduplicated data over the WAN with in-flight encryption, for efficient backup consolidation and on-prem disaster recovery. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/DATA-DOMAIN-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Data-Domain-Replicator/p/DellEMC-Data-Domain-Replicator
|Enhanced Support||Basic support plus next business day onsite and 24x7 remote support.|
|Premium Support||Upgrade options include four-hour onsite responses as well as post-warranty maintenance.|
|Planning Services||Provide guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as IT Transformation Workshop.|
Plan, design, install, configure, and integrate your EMC storage infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.
|Operational Services||Optimize the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your storage infrastructure. Services may include upgrades, as well as storage reporting and management tools.|
|Managed Services||Help manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Storage & Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get cloud-enabled for modern protection with Data Domain DD3300; an entry-level appliance designed for the needs of SMB IT environments + enterprise ROBO.
- 2U protection storage appliance with comprehensive coverage
- Cloud-ready for LTR & DR
- Multi-site scalability for ROBO
- Starts at 4TB; can manage up to 4.8PB with DD Cloud Tier
DD VE is a software-defined version of Dell EMC Data Domain that is apt for ROBO, entry and cloud environments. It is very flexible and can deploy in minutes to achieve backup, archive and disaster recovery.
- Scales from 0.5-96TB per DD VE instance on-prem and in-cloud
- Supports AWS, Azure, AWS GovCloud, Azure Government Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, and VMware Cloud
- Expand capacity in 1TB increments
- Supported on VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and KVM
Speed data backups up to 50% with the DD Boost software option and Dell EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems.
- Faster, More Efficient Backup
- Simplified Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Load Balancing and Failover
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.