- Meet modern data protection challenges with new levels of speed and scale using Dell EMC Data Domain DD9800 for backup, archive, and disaster recovery. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/DATA-DOMAIN-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Data-Domain-DD9800-Data-Protection/p/Dell-EMC-Data-Domain-DD9800?PID=EMC_SRS-DD9800-9FAC_HEAD
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
150 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Max Usable Capacity
3 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Data Domain Products
Compare Data Domain
|Max Throughput with DD Boost||16.9 TB/hr||7.0 TB/hr||24 TB/hr||32 TB/hr||41 TB/hr||68 TB/hr|
|Usable Capacity||96 TB||32 TB||178 TB||288 TB||720 TB||1 PB|
|Max Usable Capacity with DD Cloud Tier (1)||288PB*||96 TB||N/A||864 TB||2.16 PB||3 PB|
|Logical Capacity with Deduplication||4.8 PB||1.6 PB||8.9 PB||14.4 PB||36 PB||50 PB|
|Max Logical Capacity with DD Cloud Tier (1)||14.4PB*||4.8 PB||N/A||43.2 PB||108 PB||150 PB|
1. DD Cloud Tier supports native cloud tiering for long-term retention
* DD VE supports DD Cloud Tier on-prem
|Data Protection Suite Enterprise Edition||Protect your data with Dell EMC's most comprehensive backup and archive software suite.|
|Data Domain Boost||Get faster, more efficient backup and disaster recovery.|
|Data Domain Cloud Tier||Gain native cloud tiering to public and private clouds for long-term retention.|
|Data Domain Replicator||Efficiently replicate your backup and archive data.|
|Data Domain Virtual Edition||Add software defined protection storage for entry and ROBO needs with Data Domain Virtual Edition.|
The following services are available for purchase.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Take control of modern data protection when you transform backup, archive, and disaster recovery with the enterprise-ready Dell EMC Data Domain DD9300.
- Up to 41 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 108 PB logical capacity support with Data Domain Cloud Tier
- High availability option
- For large enterprise data centers
Speed data backups up to 50% with the DD Boost software option and Dell EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems.
- Faster, More Efficient Backup
- Simplified Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Load Balancing and Failover
Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery (DD CDR) allows enterprises to copy backed-up VMs from their on-prem environments to the public cloud (AWS) for the orchestration and automation of DR testing, DR fail-over and failback.
- Protect directly from Data Domain to AWS
- Orchestrated failover within AWS
- Orchestrated fail-back to on-prem
- Secure, Simple & Economical Disaster Recovery
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.