- Get cloud-enabled for modern protection with Data Domain DD3300; an entry-level appliance designed for the needs of SMB IT environments + enterprise ROBO. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/DATA-DOMAIN-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Data-Domain-DD3300-Data-Protection/p/DellEMC-Data-Domain-DD3300
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
4.8 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Max Usable Capacity
96 TB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Data Domain Products
Compare Data Domain
|Max Throughput with DD Boost||16.9 TB/hr||7.0 TB/hr||24 TB/hr||32 TB/hr||41 TB/hr||68 TB/hr|
|Usable Capacity||96 TB||32 TB||178 TB||288 TB||720 TB||1 PB|
|Max Usable Capacity with DD Cloud Tier (1)||288PB*||96 TB||N/A||864 TB||2.16 PB||3 PB|
|Logical Capacity with Deduplication||4.8 PB||1.6 PB||8.9 PB||14.4 PB||36 PB||50 PB|
|Max Logical Capacity with DD Cloud Tier (1)||14.4PB*||4.8 PB||N/A||43.2 PB||108 PB||150 PB|
1. DD Cloud Tier supports native cloud tiering for long-term retention
* DD VE supports DD Cloud Tier on-prem
|Included Products ||Description|
|Data Domain Boost||Get faster, more efficient backup and disaster recovery.|
|Data Domain Replicator||Efficiently replicate your backup and archive data.|
|Data Protection Suite for VMware||Protect your data with Dell EMC's comprehensive backup and archive software suite.|
|Data Domain Cloud Tier||Gain native cloud tiering to public and private clouds for long-term retention.|
|Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery|
The following services are available for purchase.
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get modern protection storage for the small and midrange enterprise data center with Dell EMC Data Domain DD6300.
- Up to 24 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 8.9 PB of logical capacity
- Start with single-enclosure footprint
- For small to midrange enterprise data centers
DD VE is a software-defined version of Dell EMC Data Domain that is apt for ROBO, entry and cloud environments. It is very flexible and can deploy in minutes to achieve backup, archive and disaster recovery.
- Scales from 0.5-96 TB per DD VE instance on-prem and in-cloud
- Scales up to 96 TB for AWS, Azure and VMware Cloud
- Expand capacity in 1 TB increments
- Supported on VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and KVM
Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery (DD CDR) allows enterprises to copy backed-up VMs from their on-prem environments to the public cloud (AWS) for the orchestration and automation of DR testing, DR fail-over and failback.
- Protect directly from Data Domain to AWS
- Orchestrated failover within AWS
- Orchestrated fail-back to on-prem
- Secure, Simple & Economical Disaster Recovery
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.