- Dell EMC Cloud Tier natively tiers deduplicated data to the public, private or hybrid cloud for long-term cloud retention. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/Product-Family/DATA-DOMAIN-PRODUCTS/Dell-EMC-Cloud-Tier/p/DellEMC-Data-Domain-Cloud-Tier?productCode=&fromPage=PVP
|Enhanced Support||Basic support plus next business day onsite and 24x7 remote support.|
|Premium Support||Upgrade options include four-hour onsite responses as well as post-warranty maintenance.|
|Planning Services||Provide guidance and technology recommendations to help evaluate and architect your IT infrastructure. Services may include: Planning and Design, Infrastructure Assessments, Readiness Assessments, Architecture Design, as well as IT Transformation Workshop.|
Plan, design, install, configure, and integrate your EMC storage infrastructure. Services may include: Product Installation, Implementation and Configuration, Technology Integration, Application Integration, as well as Data Migration.
|Operational Services||Optimize the performance, reliability and operational efficiency of your storage infrastructure. Services may include upgrades, as well as storage reporting and management tools.|
|Managed Services||Help manage infrastructure operations to supplement knowledge, expertise, and resource gaps. Services may include: Transitional and Operational Residencies, Storage & Remote Managed Services, Secure Remote Support, as well as Personalized Support Services and Out-Tasking Services.|
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get cloud-enabled for modern protection with Data Domain DD3300; an entry-level appliance designed for the needs of SMB IT environments + enterprise ROBO.
- 2U protection storage appliance with comprehensive coverage
- Cloud-ready for LTR & DR
- Multi-site scalability for ROBO
- Starts at 4TB; can manage up to 4.8PB with DD Cloud Tier
Speed data backups up to 50% with the DD Boost software option and Dell EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems.
- Faster, More Efficient Backup
- Simplified Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Load Balancing and Failover
Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery (DD CDR) allows enterprises to copy backed-up VMs from their on-prem environments to the public cloud (AWS) for the orchestration and automation of DR testing, DR fail-over and failback.
- Protect directly from Data Domain to AWS
- Orchestrated failover within AWS
- Orchestrated fail-back to on-prem
- Secure, Simple & Economical Disaster Recovery
Data Domain Replicator replicates deduplicated data over the WAN with in-flight encryption, for efficient backup consolidation and on-prem disaster recovery.
- Consolidate data from 100s of sites
- Reduces bandwidth by up to 98%
- Protects sensitive data over network
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.