- Cloud Tier natively tiers deduplicated data to the public, private or hybrid cloud for long-term cloud retention. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/PowerProtect-DD-Products/Dell-EMC-Cloud-Tier/p/DellEMC-Cloud-Tier
- Free Training: Begin redefining your IT skills with free e-Learning
|PowerProtect DD Series Appliances|
|PowerProtect DD Virtual Edition|
|Integrated Data Protection Appliances|
|Data Domain Appliances|
|Data Domain DD6300|
|Data Domain DD6800|
|Data Domain DD9300|
|Data Domain DD9800|
|Deploy and Manage||Education|
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get cloud-enabled modern protection with PowerProtect DD3300 — an entry-level backup appliance designed for the needs of SMB IT environments and enterprise remote or branch offices (ROBO).
- 2U protection storage appliance with comprehensive coverage
- Cloud-ready for long-term retention and disaster recovery
- Starts at 4TB, can manage up to 4.8PB of logical capacity with Cloud Tier
Cloud Disaster Recovery (CDR) allows enterprises to copy backed-up VMs from their on-prem environments to the public cloud (AWS and Azure) for the orchestration and automation of DR testing, DR fail-over and failback.
- Protect directly to a supported cloud
- Orchestrated failover within AWS and Azure
- Orchestrated fail-back to on-prem
- Secure, simple & economic disaster recovery
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.