- Dell EMC NetWorker is unified backup and recovery software for the enterprise: deduplication, backup to disk and tape, snapshots, replication and NAS. https://shop.dellemc.com/en-us/NetWorker-Products/Dell-EMC-NetWorker-Data-Protection-Software/p/EMC-NetWorker
Product Data Sheet
Dell EMC Data Domain Systems
Dell EMC Disk Library for Mainframe
Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft SQL Server
IBM Domino (Lotus)
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Solution Size (Users)
100 to 499 users
500 to 1,000 users
More than 1,000 users
- Software Compatibility Guide - List of supported operating systems for NetWorker components
- Hardware Compatibility Guide - Matrix of certified third-party hardware and operating system combinations
- Dell EMC NetWorker Documentation (login required)
- Dell EMC Support Zone - Get access to downloads, documentation and more (User registration required)
|Dell EMC Data Domain||Protection storage systems for disk backup, archive, and disaster recovery. Ensures data protection and recovery at the highest levels of data integrity.|
|Dell EMC Avamar||Fast, efficient backup and recovery through a complete software and hardware solution.|
|Dell EMC Data Domain Boost||Provides advanced integration between leading backup and enterprise applications and Data Domain systems for faster, more efficient backup and disaster recovery.|
|Dell EMC Data Protection Suite Enterprise Edition||Unified analytics and insight for IT environments. Improve recovery confidence, ensure service levels, and automate insight into data protection for IT, management and stakeholders.|
|Dell EMC Recoverpoint||Enables fast and efficient movement and management of data between primary and protection storage.|
|Evaluate||Deploy and Manage||Education|
ProSupport for Enterprise (formerly Enhanced, Premium Support)
24x7 remote technical support, options for next business day or 4-hour mission critical onsite response, automated issue detection, self-service case initiation, and hypervisor, operating environment software and OS support
Includes all ProSupport for Enterprise features, plus priority access to ProSupport Plus engineers, a designated Technology Service Manager, regular assessments and recommendations, monthly reporting, and systems maintenance guidance
|ProDeploy for Enterprise||Integrate new technology into existing environments with confidence through extensive planning and validation by expert certified engineers.|
|ProDeploy Plus for Enterprise||The most complete enterprise deployment offer available in the market, ensures you are ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.|
|Basic Deployment||Consistent installation of enterprise hardware by experienced technicians. Worry-free installations give you the freedom to focus on your business.|
Choose from the industry's most innovative and flexible financing solutions to acquire Dell EMC hardware, software and services. Your Dell EMC Reseller and Dell Financial Services will work together to find the right solution for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get modern protection storage for the small and midrange enterprise data center with Dell EMC Data Domain DD6300.
- Up to 24 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 8.9PB of logical capacity
- Start with single-enclosure footprint
- For small to midrange enterprise data centers
Enable replication, snapshot-based backup, backup and archive with Dell EMC Data Protection Suite Enterprise Edition. Comprehensive, yet simple protection.
- Coverage across consumption models
- Industry-leading replication, snapshot, backup and archive
- Search, monitor, analyze, report
- For organizations of all sizes
Ensure continuous data protection with recovery to any point in time with Dell EMC RecoverPoint. Deliver a comprehensive disaster recovery solution.
- Replication across Dell EMC storage
- Supports mixed-array environments
- Local and remote replication
- Up to 90% reduction in bandwidth
- Multi-copy and multi-site support
Dell EMC Avamar deduplication backup software and systems provide fast, daily full backups and single-step data recovery. Never back up the same data twice.
- Optimized for virtual environments
- Application consistency
- Variable-length deduplication
- Reduces storage, bandwidth needs
- Encryption for data security
Take Free Training. Learn from the Experts.
Discover World Class Support.