Showing 1- 9 of 9
Simplify and extend your VMware environment with Dell EMC VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure appliances. Streamline your IT operations and lower costs.
- Co-developed by Dell EMC and VMware
- Configurations for any HCI use case
- Start with as few as 3 nodes
- Scale non-disruptively
- Included data protection
Run any virtualized workload in your data center with Dell EMC XC Series, one of the most flexible and robust hyper-converged infrastructure platforms.
- Hybrid, all-flash, GPU, and storage-only nodes
- Factory-installed Nutanix software and choice of hypervisor
- Fast deployment, unified management
- 1-click software updates
Hyper-converged infrastructure system that delivers extreme performance, resiliency and flexibility
- Dell PowerEdge servers powered by Dell EMC VxFlex OS
- High performance databases and applications
- Support for multiple hypervisors, operating systems, and bare metal
- Flexible deployment options include hyper-converged or 2-Layer
Dell EMC VxFlex appliance offers a turnkey experience and allows customers the flexibility and savings to ‘bring their own’ compatible networking. With VxFlex appliance, customers benefit from a smaller starting point, with massive scale potential, without having to compromise on performance and resiliency.
- Simplified and economic form factor
- Fully integrated configurations with industry’s #1 servers
- Support for HCI and two-layer architectures
- Ideal for multi-hypervisor environments
- Bring your own compatible network
- Professional onsite deployment with Dell ProDeploy
Dell EMC VxFlex Ready Nodes combine industry leading PowerEdge servers with VxFlex OS software to provide massive scalability in reliable, easy-to-deploy HCI building blocks.
- Handle up to 1.8X more database orders per minute (1)
- Run the business 87% faster with Ready Nodes (1,2)
- Achieve up to 50% lower cost compared to traditional SAN (3)
Dell EMC Cloud for Microsoft Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform that delivers Azure applications, services and management capabilities on-premises.
- Integrated, accelerated and consistent hybrid cloud solution, on-site or at the intelligent edge
- Automated IT service delivery and on-demand self-service resources
- Cloud native applications
#1 in Converged, now all in 1 system. The Dell EMC VxBlock 1000 delivers on business agility, data center efficiency and operational simplicity.
- Integrated compute, networking, storage
- Everything you need in one system
- Dell EMC storage
- Cisco UCS compute and networking
- Integrated data protection
- For all workloads
Dell EMC Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct Ready Nodes are pre-configured, validated and certified server nodes designed to run Microsoft Azure Stack HCI to deploy a Microsoft Hyperconverged Infrastructure solution. Pre-configured Dell EMC Ready Nodes make adoption very convenient and reduce administrative work with fewer interfaces, fewer steps and less need for specialized knowledge.
- Confidence — Azure Stack HCI certified components take the guesswork out of building HCI clusters
- Convenience — Pre-configured solutions make sales and acquisition very convenient
- Customer support — Customers enjoy the simplicity of a solution that’s supported globally by Dell EMC
Quickly and seamlessly add more compute or storage resources to your Dell EMC VxBlock System with Converged Technology Extensions.
- Serve additional use cases
- Add additional Cisco UCS compute resources
- Add additional Dell EMC storage: VNX, Unity, XtremIO, PowerMax, VMAX, or Isilon
Please select product of the same type (software or hardware).
Please select products of same type (software or hardware).
Please select products of same product category type (backup or storage).